General Forums (Public) > DCS World General Discussion (Public)

VF-51 Panthers

(1/2) > >>

AG-51_Razor:
This picture makes my little heart go pitty pat!!  :tongue3:
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/russia-vs-america-air-war-over-siberia-was-kept-secret-forty-years-174362

AG-51_Animal:
 :thumbsup:

AG-51_TwoLate:
Your father flew Panthers in Korea right?

AG-51_Razor:
Yeah he did - VF-52 though. His birds looked just like these except their side numbers started with a 2.

AG-51_Hoss:
One of your sky cranes flew by the house today Razor...........  How's the gang doing?.. So far I'm really liking being retired, starting to get paid by everyone that owes me money.  Now let's see if Bozo Joe doesn't make the markets crash in the next few months.............  I'm 30 years day for day so they can't make me go back to the Navy if we have to fight China or Russia or better yet, the Chinese & Russian Lackie Afghanistan.  I got rid of my old desk, move all my computer stuff into the smallest bedroom, got a new gaming desk, Monstertech desk mounts, BlackHog explorer to go along with TMWH, put the extension on the stick.  Looking for a bigger monitor (27" to 32") then a new Video card.................... and then VR... I'll let you know if the wife murdered me or not............... or not... once all that's done I'm looking forward to getting into DCS more and flying the Hornet................ worked on it for so long, I need to fly it like I stole it.

Cheers
Hoss/Mike/Freddie the Freeloader

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version