Author Topic: Welcome to AG-51R_Comacho  (Read 380 times)

Offline AG-51_Sabot

• Global Moderator
  • Active
  • My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
  • Awards Senior AG-51 Member
    • Awards
Welcome to AG-51R_Comacho
« on: April 09, 2020, 07:24:19 AM »
Comacho has come to us from the DCS Forums.  He will have 7 days to complete his registration requirements sent to him via email.  Failure to do so will have his application denied and he will have to reapply.

Welcome aboard

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Offline AG-51_Animal

• AG-51 Active Roster
  • Active
  • Awards AG-51 IP and Smart Dude Senior AG-51 Member
    • Awards
Re: Welcome to AG-51R_Comacho
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 12:14:14 PM »
Welcome aboard Camacho.  Look forward to flying with you.  Shout out in the forums if you need help with anything.  :glasses3:
People first.  Integrity always.

Offline AG-51_Sparky

• AG-51 Active Roster
  • Active
  • Awards AG-51 Pilot Mission Builder
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »
Welcome Comacho!

Offline AG-51_Comacho

• AG-51 Active Roster
  • Active
  • "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast..."
  • Awards AG-51 Junior Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 05:56:01 PM »
Hi Folks,
Thanks for the warm welcome - happy to finally join a squad. I have quite a few modules now (helos and planes) and am looking to gain more experience with a team. I have gradually built up to a good sim rig. Finally moved it all into the spare room and purchased a TM Warthog set. Loving my Rift S and mainly fly in VR now. I enjoy all types of aircraft, but have been really getting into the A-10C again - brrrt! I look forward to flying with you.
TM Warthog Stick/throttle - TM Rudder pedals and throttle (for collective) - Rift S - 8700K @ 5GHz H/T disabled for DCS (Process Lasso)/32GB DDR4 @ 3600/1080Ti/NVMe - Playseat with floor mount/side mount for throttle and collective/Too many Arduinos/Creality Ender 3D Pro Printer < PM me if you want stuff printed.