Author Topic: New Update Today 2/20/2020  (Read 1811 times)

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
New Update Today 2/20/2020
« on: February 20, 2020, 03:26:45 PM »
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4218508&postcount=88

Judging from a lot of the message traffic on their forum, it appears that they have not yet cured all of the problems. I am still not planning to be online tonight. I will be working on the mission for Saturday. If there has not been any further updates or hotfixes, we can give it a shot on Saturday if y'all are feeling lucky!

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Thud

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
Re: New Update Today 2/20/2020
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 05:09:05 PM »
Although nothing mentioned it did fix object rendering.   :thumbsup:

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 11:32:47 PM »
I loaded up a Hornet and spawned on the ramp. Started up normally and taxied to cat 4. When I hit the "U" key to hook into the shuttle, the Hornet got shot up into the air and landed back on deck in flames  :sad5: I definitely don't have a warm fuzzy about Saturday night. :BangHead:

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Sabot

• Global Moderator
  • Active
  • My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2020, 12:31:56 AM »
Jumped into a Cat today and still can't launch.

I have the disk space so I'm going to install DCS World so at least I can fly single player until they get this unscrewed

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2020, 03:06:41 PM »

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2020, 07:02:35 PM »
I forgot to mention this morning that I noticed that they have FINALY fixed the graphic for fuel dumping on the Hornet. It is now streaming out of the vents at the top of each vertical stab and look more like a vapor trail than a huge smoke trail.  :thumbsup:  I have not yet run the gam since DL'ing the HOTfix.

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2020, 08:18:57 PM »
I was just messing around with the Airgroup Workups mission using my server to see if the MP experience has been cleaned up since the last update. Firtunately, Thud saw it and joined as did Hawg! Anyway, the FPS was totally in the toilet and completely unplayable. Just to see if this was a problem caused by the carrier, we put up my Praie Oysters training mission and it was no better. So, I would say that we get another bye for tomorrow night :BangHead:

Stay tuned

Offline AG-51_Sabot

• Global Moderator
  • Active
  • My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2020, 09:13:19 PM »
Just FYI,

I ran several of our missions missions in the DCS World with no issues last night.  At least I'm in the air with a decent framerate

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2020, 10:40:53 AM »
I have been able to fy offline just fine, with the exception of getting thrown up into the air off of Cat 3 and 4 a couple of times. Frame rates are good and static a/c are behaving themselves. I believe that they porked the code for multiplayer.