Author Topic: VEAO  (Read 782 times)

Offline AG-51_Glider

• AG-51 Active Roster
  • Active
    • Awards
VEAO
« on: December 28, 2018, 12:12:37 PM »
Well looks like these dipshits have finally shown their true color. "No longer a developer" according to DCS and you can get a refund if you bought the Hawk. DCS apparently offered to continue to support (and probably greatly improve in the process) the Hawk. but apparently VEAO being the turds they are they refused to give DCS the game files.   :sex:

Guess that uber fantastic P-40 isn't coming after all  :Rofl
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 12:13:21 PM by AG-51_Glider »

Apache600

Re: VEAO
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 01:47:49 PM »
Right, no longer being a developer is one thing, but this .... "Although we offered to support their product, they declined making the files available to do so."  is a whole other level of stupidity.

Offline AG-51_MD44

• AG-51 Reserve Roster
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2018, 09:40:23 PM »
I've been reading on this and a popular theory is something to do with UK law and forfeiture of assets and other fancy words.  Basically because they went bankrupt they might not be legally able to hand over the IP to the Hawk.  Dunno how true that is or just a cop out to make it look better on them.  Either way, screwed all the way around back home.  :sad8:

My Specs: Win 10 Pro 64 Bit, i7-3820@ 4.55GHz, 16GB RAM, RTX 2070

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2018, 09:46:06 PM »
They're probably just waiting for the next air show over there to come along so that they can get somebody from TFC (The Fighter Collection) to look at their latest iteration of the (insert module).

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.