Author Topic: Hawaii Tiger Cruise  (Read 1232 times)

Fumes

Hawaii Tiger Cruise
« on: May 25, 2018, 12:27:50 AM »
As we discussed tonight in TS, if any of you are interested please post here.  I will have more information tomorrow and will post it throughout the weekend.  Will need a definite answer by Friday June 1.

I also have attached a link from my last deployment and that Tiger Cruise so you can see what I am talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdoYP_lDQjc

I will keep you in the loop until June 1, after that there will be no need to post as it will be past the deadline for submissions.

Tenitive dates are Aug 2-9 but that could be plus or minus a day or two. 

Basically you will fly to Hawaii.  I will meet you at the airport or hotel that the ship designates as a meeting spot for tigers. We will baord a bus which will take us over to the ship and I will then get you settled in to your rack.
I will take you on a short tour around the ship to show you the basic stuff and then we will enjoy the weekend in Hawaii.  Pull out on Monday and real ops begin from there, basically all the stuff you see in the video posted above.

Fumes

Re: Hawaii Tiger Cruise
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 10:19:11 PM »
Ok, so the new info for Tiger Cruise 2018 is; I am aloud to have 2 tigers aboard for the cruise.  However, if there were say 4 people I could simply have someone else sponsor you from my command and you would still just hang with us.  So no issue there.  Like I said last night, dates could be plus or minus a day or two but looks like we will be pulling out to head to San Diego on Aug 6 with an arrival and end of tiger cruise on Aug 9.

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 10:57:03 PM »
That's an awesome opportunity Fumes and I would be the first one to take you up on it but I am already spoken for at that time for my wife's Mother's 90th birthday. There is no way I am going to be allowed out of that one. But you are absolutely right, this would be the Tail Hook to end all Tail Hooks!!!  :thumbsup:

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Thud

• Administrator
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2018, 09:57:21 AM »
Yeh, that would be a seriously awesome tail hook.  Unfortunately for me I will be gone.

Offline AG-51_Sabot

• Global Moderator
  • Active
  • My Indian name is "Runs with Beer"
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »
I'll be in next year.  we're heading to the States in late June thru early Aug.

"There is an art … to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Douglas Adams, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy