Author Topic: Inquiring Minds Want to Know!  (Read 646 times)

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
« on: January 25, 2018, 07:00:05 PM »
I was just taking a look at the cockpit of the Mi-8 early this morning to see if there were sun visors in it, and there are!! But they aren't functional (yet?). This was just before heading off to work but I noticed in the arming page for the HIP, down at the bottom of the list of options that you see when you click on the little envelope at the right, a drop down menu for determining who has priority for the flight controls. I didn't have time to throw it up on my server to see if the HIP has 2 slots for it just like the L-39. This is for 1.5.8 right after I updated it. Has anybody else noticed this?

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Bulldog

• Administrator
  • Active
  • "When in doubt, Shoot!"
  • Awards AG-51 Reserve
    • Awards
Re: Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 11:12:28 AM »
Thats what I had noticed as well as a few days ago as well. Thats why I asked the other night. Maybe it is just seat preference for piloting or could be pre setup for dual cockpit capabilities... Dunnoo.. for two you would think we could see it in multiplayer... Maybe needs to be set up in ME... Duuunnnoo..

"If you think your 6 is clear, I guess you're not thinking" ;~)

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 04:55:59 PM »
Well, I at least confirmed that there aren't 2 slots per Mi-8  :tongue3:  Not yet sure what those choices mean. Does the L-39 have a similar set of choices in a drop down menu?

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Bulldog

• Administrator
  • Active
  • "When in doubt, Shoot!"
  • Awards AG-51 Reserve
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 05:54:29 PM »
Without looking I think the ME options are to ask permissions from pilot to trainee, or vice versa. Thats what I don't get. Similar to what the MI-8 has, if memory serves me right. Maybe its just a place holder for things to come...

"If you think your 6 is clear, I guess you're not thinking" ;~)