Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 2214 times)

MAG-21_Popeye

Facebook
« on: January 02, 2015, 01:04:24 PM »
I thought there was a post with Facebook links on it. I can't seem to locate it. Would like to put a face with voices. I know it's about time right, was also trying to remember when it was MAG-21 came over.
My FB page is " Karlton Corky Smith". Feel free to send friend request if you have an account.

Online AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2015, 02:25:35 PM »
Popeye, go down to the bottom of the forums and take a look through some of the Tail Hook get togethers we've had over the years. You'll see plenty of pictures of most of us.  :thumbsup:

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.

Offline AG-51_Animal

• AG-51 Active Roster
  • Active
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2015, 03:26:18 PM »
I think this is the post you are looking for: http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php?topic=449.0
It is in the secure section so only those with the appropriate privileges will see it.
People first.  Integrity always.

Offline AG-51_Cobraj

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards AG-51 Reserve
    • 51 Group
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 02:51:43 PM »
I bumped the post
=Cobraj=
Air Group 51 Commanding Officer (RET)

"A faithful friend is a source of strength; whoever finds one has found a treasure."

MAG-21_Smoke

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 03:50:50 PM »
I thought there was a post with Facebook links on it. I can't seem to locate it. Would like to put a face with voices. I know it's about time right, was also trying to remember when it was MAG-21 came over.
My FB page is " Karlton Corky Smith". Feel free to send friend request if you have an account.

I have seen what some of the MAG guys look like and haven't had a good nights sleep since! Not sure if I want to make matters worse by looking at AG 51 guys!  :shocked: :laughing4: JK!! I'll add FB link.