Author Topic: Thank you Demon!!  (Read 1518 times)

Offline AG-51_Fireball

• AG-51 Reserve Roster
  • Active
  • Awards AG-51 Reserve
    • Awards
Thank you Demon!!
« on: September 22, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »
Demon, thank you very much for hosting this year's Tailhook. And thank you to your wife for putting up with us. It came off pretty much perfect. The food was GREAT, the internet and electrical worked like a charm, and the weather even cooperated.

It was great to meet Snooch (finally!) and Sandhog in person for the first time, and to see the rest of you yahoos again. I think these annual get-togethers are an important part of what keeps our squad going year after year.

Offline AG-51_Cobraj

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards AG-51 Reserve
    • 51 Group
    • Awards
Re: Thank you Demon!!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:31:46 PM »
Everything Fireball said! It was amazing food. Our hosts were amazing! Well done and he set the bar even higher! The layout and accommodations were the best, I felt right at home. I hope one year we can get the moon and stars to align and one day have all active members attend a Tailhook. What a dream. Thanks again Josh and January for the use of your home and we all had a great time!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 10:20:32 PM by AG-51_Cobraj »
=Cobraj=
Air Group 51 Commanding Officer (RET)

"A faithful friend is a source of strength; whoever finds one has found a treasure."

Sandhog

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 10:04:35 PM »
Fantastic time! Thanks Demon!

Offline AG-51_Razor

• Administrator
  • Active
  • Awards Mission Builder CO of AG-51
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 09:10:44 AM »
Absolutely AWESOME!! Thank you Josh and January.

Any pilot that tells you he's never been lost is either lying or he's never been anywhere.