Author Topic: Track replay bugs  (Read 1505 times)

Anvil

Track replay bugs
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:42:32 AM »
Hi all,

I've wanted to make some videos of my sorties for a while now, but always end up running into the same problem. Here's a snippet of what I posted in the HSFX forums, to no avail.

. We are mostly flying the Avenger, on the Zekes vs Wildcats server, running HSFX 7.0.1.

. I am using quicktrack to record our flights.

. When I replay the tracks, the track does not show my plane opening the bomb bay doors, though it does for other players.

. The track does not show my torpedos or bombs dropping, though it does for other players.

. I press the drop bomb/torpedo button several times to make sure of the drop. The track replays the "out of ammo message".

. The track shows the explosions derived from my bombs/torpedoes, as well as my squadmates' bombs/torpedoes.

. The tracks replays the messages of enemy ground units destroyed/enemy ship destroyed for bombs that I dropped.

. Replaying the tracks multiple times always results in the same behaviour.

. If I do a quicktrack based on the quicktrack (to get smaller tracks that are easier to deal with), ships will be placed in completely different places, and the track will NOT show what happened. Bombs will react as if the ships aren't there, but I think the ground units destroyed/ship destroyed messages still pop up.

This is very annoying, as I get to miss a lot of the interesting bits of a given sortie. Has anyone run into this problem and/or knows how to fix it?

I remember this happening in both UP3.0 as well as HSFX. I don't think I've flown vanilla in a long time.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:59:04 AM by AG-51R_Anvil »

Jarhead2b

Re: Track replay bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 12:20:07 PM »
Have you played with say OBS and Twitch?

Anvil

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 01:09:31 PM »
I did that a while back, and it works nice but the tracks allow you to get external views, action from other planes, etc, which is why I prefer that. That way you can edit a nice video.

Jarhead2b

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 01:15:56 PM »
Rog